Wy Lu is active in corporate and capital markets work comprising corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and general commercial advisory and compliance. Notably, she has assisted in a wide range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including initial public offerings in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Wy Lu commenced legal practice in 2014. She practised in 3 of Malaysia’s leading law firms prior to joining Icon Law.
- October 2022 – present: Counsel, Icon Law LLC
- August 2021 – October 2022: Counsel, Zaid Ibrahim & Co (ZICO Law)
- May 2018 – July 2021: Senior Associate, Tay & Partners
- July 2014 – April 2018: Associate, Jeff Leong, Poon & Wong
- 2013 – 2014: Chambering, Jeff Leong, Poon & Wong (for admission to the Malaysian Bar)
- 2014 – Advocate and Solicitor of Malaysia
- 2011 – Bachelor of Laws, University of London
- Initial public offerings of, amongst others: (i) Sedania Innovator Berhad (Bursa Malaysia, ACE); and (ii) Grand Venture Technology Limited (Singapore Exchange, Catalist).
- Mergers and acquisitions, including: (i) the acquisition of Sime Darby Global Services Centre Sdn. Bhd. by the DXC Technology Group; (ii) the proposed merger of Carousell Pte. Ltd. and 701Search Pte. Ltd.; and (iii) the acquisition of Geohotel by ICP Ltd. (better known as Travelodge).
- Post-IPO actions, including: (i) AirAsia Berhad’s compliance with its continuing obligations under Bursa Malaysia in connection with its disposal of 25 aircraft to Castlelake L.P.; (ii) Hua Yang Berhad’s acquisition of Magna Prime Berhad.
No items found.