Meryl is involved in corporate and commercial matters, including capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance. Her work also includes employment matters and funds-related matters in the private equity and venture capital space.
- October 2022 – present: Associate, Icon Law LLC
- July 2021 – October 2022: Associate, Insights Law LLC / ZICO Insights Law LLC
- December 2020 – July 2021: Trainee, ZICO Insights Law LLC (for admission to the Singapore Bar)
- 2021 – Qualified Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- 2020 – Bachelor of Laws (Honours), National University of Singapore
- Transfer of TalkMed Group Limited from the Catalist Board to the Main Board of the SGX-ST.
- Proposed initial public offerings of, amongst others: (i) a Chinese hydro and solar energy group (with state-owned interest) (Singapore Exchange, Main Board); (ii) a Chinese intellectual e-sports group (Singapore Exchange, Catalist); and (iii) a Singapore games distributor (Singapore Exchange, Main Board).
- Mergers and acquisitions, including the acquisition of 12 units at Prudential Tower by 3 UHNWIs.
- Advisory on Singapore employment matters, including: (i) as part of a global readiness evaluation of a French logistics group; and (ii) the proposed move of a North American country’s pension investment board to Singapore.
No items found.