Katherine advises clients on a variety of non-contentious corporate matters, ranging from drafting definitive documentation for commercial and financing arrangements to corporate advisory for private and listed companies on their day-to-day business, acquisitions and investments across the globe.
Katherine commenced legal practice in 2018 after having trained at a top-ranked corporate Singapore joint law venture of an international law firm.
- October 2022 – present: Senior Associate, Icon Law LLC
- January 2022 – October 2022: Senior Associate, Insights Law LLC / ZICO Insights Law LLC
- November 2018 – December 2021: Associate, ZICO Insights Law LLC
- October 2018 – November 2018: Associate, Fortis Law Corporation
- September 2016 – June 2018: Trainee, Duane Morris & Selvam LLP (for admission to the Singapore Bar)
- 2018 – Qualified Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
- 2016 – Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Southampton
- Initial public offerings of, amongst others, The O&G Specialists Group Limited (Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, Main Board).
- Acquisitions of, amongst others: (i) Rockland Congruity LLC by Procurri Corporation; (ii) Axington Inc. by Dorr Global Healthcare International; and (iii) Samadhi Retreats by Blumont Group Limited.
- Post-IPO actions, including Axington Inc.’s rights issue.
- Special projects, including advising Clozette Pte. Ltd. In its Series C round from Cool Japan Fund (a public-private fund under Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry).
No items found.